Monday, February 11, 2008

TOP TEN


So Aim tagged me... Ten facts or weird things about me. Here it goes:

1. I currently don't eat red meat. Actually the only meat I do eat is Chicken, Turkey and Fish. And I rarely eat Fish cause it costs too much. Basically I eat just chicken. Its not the first time I've gone off red meat either. It's the third.

2. I can wake up at anytime I need to without setting my alarm. I just think of what time I need to wake up before I go to bed and then magically I wake up at that time. Sometimes it sucks, other times when I forget to set my alarm it's magical.

3. I hate to get wet. Yes this includes showers. Kinda sick, I get it. I don't like to swim, hot tub, bathe, be sprayed with water... you name it, if I'm wet, I don't like it. I have no explanation behind this theory either.

4. When I paint my nails I don't just paint my nails, I paint everything on my hand/toes. I find that if I paint all around the nail, then I wont miss any. Besides, the excess eventually washes off.

5. I can guarentee that 95% of the time the radio is turned on I know the words to the song that is playing no matter what radio station it is on. I call it a gift. The other 5%? Either a brand new song, or its really not worth listening to. Yes this does include radio jingles.

6. I once kissed a half black man and it was amazing.

7. I used to only wear hand me down clothes. But they weren't from my sister, they were from my brother. I went through a really long stage where apparently I thought I was a boy.

8. The only thing I collect is sticky notes. I love them all. Even the boring yellow ones.

9. In 7th grade I broke my nose 3 times. The first was with a waterbottle, second was with a volleyball, and 3rd was doing a three legged race. I've got skills, I know.

10. I have a thing for brothers. I don't understand it either, but for some reason I always have a crush on a friends brother. As of today my total brother count is 6.

That's that my peeps. Jenny, you're next. Peace.

No comments: