Thursday, December 6, 2007

Yes, I should be studying for finals...



Today has been an amazing day. A-mazing. Granted I worked an 11 1/2 hour shift, and have done completely nothing since then for school, and I'm planning on leaving in a few minutes to go watch a movie... regardless it's been just what I needed.


First things- I got up this morning to a note written by my roommate. You see, we have cleaning checks tomorrow and I hate to clean. It doesn't really bother me, unless its laundry, but there are a million other things I'd rather do right- who wouldn't. Plus its almost finals and who wants to worry about cleaning when you've got school. Back the the note- it was just a funny quick one in reply to a note I had left saying I'd clean the bathroom. It made me laugh. Maybe because it was 5am, maybe because I'm glad my roomies don't hate me because i'm a slob. Infact, they like me inspite of it. I love em.


Then I get to work and find out we're going skiing in three weeks. I can't wait! Who wouldn't want to ski on someone else's dime hello! No but really, I have so much fun at work. Sometimes I get super frustrated and want to smack the girls, but overall its a good time. Like today, we had to feed the horses and I took 4 girls to do it- 4 of my favorites... alright they're all my favorites. Anyway we were out there and they were teasing me of looking like Cindy Loo-Whoo. Whatev, its not the first time people have thought that. Then I joked with one of them saying I couldn't wait till she graduated so I could beat her up cause then she wouldn't be a client anymore. She responded with "Attack the Whoo!" Then all four of them jumped on me and started hitting me. Totally made my day! They are adorable and I love my job. Sometimes it's hard though. Especially at this time of year where they all want to be home for Christmas but they can't be. I've never really been homesick in my entire life, but I was today for the girls families. They had a therapy group where they got to talk about their feelings and they all just cried cause they missed home. I started crying as well. I'm such a whanny! I don't know how they do it...


Then I got home and just played with my roomies for... it's been about an hour and a half now. Danielle and Kristin both have boyfriends who are always over but its cool cause I like both of them tons- but that just means that Michelle is always my date- my hot date! No but we all ate dinner and then I had to clean the bathroom like I said I would. There was a time in my life when I was obsessed with lysol and I have a can that I love to run around with and spray. It kills 99.9% of the germs right. So I started spraying it and they all made gagging noises and complaining, but really I am saving us all from being sick. I put the can away, made a short joke to Michelle, she grabbed the can and chased me to my room, but I locked the door, and then she continued to spray it under the crack. She sprayed so much the carpet is wet! Sick. And if she used up that whole can she better buy me a new one!


I've decided to stay up here next semester, but not go to school. That was a way hard decision for me. It took a really long time to decide what I wanted to do. I really want to just leave for my mission tomorrow, but my papers aren't even in yet, so thats not happening obviously. But after a lot of thought and talking with my parents and bishop, and Jesus, I feel like its what I should do. I don't know why, but do I know why anything in my life is going the way it is right now? No. I just do what I'm told.


So thats my life right now. I can't wait for this weekend. I'm going to Bountiful to see The Forgoten Carols with Michelle and her family, and then seeing Motion City Soundtrack with the roomies on saturday. I've been looking forward to that concert all semster and I cannot wait! I don't know that I'll see the boy this weekend. I'm kinda weird about it all right now. When am I not wierd.


Last thing. On Monday we had FHE and we decorated sugar cookies. I was the best sprinkler ever! One kid even asked me to make him an all sprinkle cookie. It was pretty tasty looking... ha ha. So much fun. I love the holidays, that's for sure!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love that boy! It's like your lady and he is Tramp and instead of spaghetti it is a delicious sugar cookie! I LOVE IT!