Friday, November 23, 2007

I'm In Logan By Myself With Nothing To Do But Homework

I LOVE DOING THESE!
It brings back a strange feeling of 9th grade when I would fill something like this out and then mass email it to my friends. Ah my youth...


5 Things I was Doing 10 Years Ago:

1. Being the best News director for Cruise the News, our 6th grade news show that was broadcast to the entire school.
2. Going to the Maturation clinic... traumatizing
3. Dressing in my older brothers hand me downs cause I thought I was a boy
4. Riding in the back row of the bus home from school cause it was cool to sit there.
5. Playing soccer- I was known as psycho

5 Things I was Doing 5 Years Ago:

1. Taking my first AP test.
2. Failing my first AP test.
3. Working at Fazolis, giving away free breadsticks
4. Nannying for my cousins, where I went to my first pro baseball game. Yes, it was amazing.
5. Ditching school with Steph to go to the mall in my car Juanita, to try on ugly prom dresses.

5 Things I was Doing 1 Year Ago:

1. Working three jobs while going to school full time...
2. Missing the AAR concert so I could study for my chem final
3. Meeting my very first nephew!
4. Hanging out with Steph in the science lab at school where wierd guys who just got back from there missions, 6 months ago, tried to talk to us but had a hard time because they still had an accent.
5. Playing with Steph and Al at church and ward parties, while we laughed at Crairline, and oogled over my BF who did church lessons on power point.

5 Jobs I've Had:

1. Regulator at an Eating Disorder Clinic
2. Slave at Sara Lee "Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee, but I think she's a b****"
3. Steph's personal assistant at the Eagle
4. Catering at the Hospital- the least important job at a hospital ever.
5. Manager at Jamba- yes I was known as Jamba Juice Melissa, and I'm okay with that.

5 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Ate my weights worth in Thanksgiving food
2. Drove back to Logan to be alone for the rest of the week =(
3. Watched the Macy's parade on t.v., one day I'll do it live though!
4. Won a family game of Last Word
5. Sang in the game Rock Band... I was so good too...

5 Snacks I Enjoy:

1. Grahm crackers with milk
2. Wheat thins
3. Fiber One bars
4. Baby Carrots
5. Craisens

5 Things I'd Do With a Million Dollars:

1. Invest
2. Pay for all my education
3. Buy a hot car
4. Buy a house
5. Pay a butt load of tithing!

5 Things I Hate Doing:

1. Driving to work in the morning when my car is really cold
2. Doing laundry
3. Going to bed when everyone else is awake
4. Missing out on stuff
5. Cleaning my room

5 TV Shows I Like:

1. The OC
2. American Idol
3. The Office
4. Full House
5. The Hills

5 Biggest Joys:

1. Getting good grades
2. Playing with Baby
3. Making people laugh
4. Hanging with my family
5. The girls I work with making progress

5 People I Tag:

Considering only two, possibly three people read this, and they've already done it...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Melis- You really were the best personal assistant. And I loved making fun of crairline and chaudie. and georgia... oh i love our lives!