Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Just Livin the Life

So tonight could have possibly been the best night of my life... but it wasn't. I missed The Audition with Boys Like Girls, and All Time Low in concert. Together. Live. In Utah... bummer. I may possibly never get to see them live again ever in my life. Or at least in this life. Ugh. Why me.
On a lighter note I got to see my mother tonight. It was magical. She's up here in Logan interviewing at USU to teach school here. Pretty sure shes money in the bank and they really want her, but we shall see.
Monday was a fabulous day. I went to the SLC on a whim... or "On the wings of Love! Only the two of us together flying high..." okay or not. My roomies and I decided to have a day of spontaneity. It turned out to be so much fun. We had heard of this place called Spoon Me, and they have tee shirts that say "If You Love Me Spoon Me." So funny we just had to go. And we did. What a blast. I seriously love my roommates. They are crazy. It must be their young age.
Yesterday at work we had Broadway day. Everything we said had to be sung. It lasted through breakfast and then we got sick of singing. So we just played name that tune with Broadway songs. I love my job.
Today I actually went to class... okay that's an exaggeration. I went to A class. I'm so sick of school its not even funny. I can't wait to graduate. Too bad its going to take me approximately 7.3 more years till I'm done. What a bust.
Last weekend I went on a date. I'm not really a fan of dating I decided. I know that just because you go on a date with someone does not mean you will be bound to them forever. But after date two and they say they want to see you again, then I start to panic. One day I like him, but who knows what the next day will bring. And I really don't like to talk on the phone. So when he calls, or anyone for that matter, I don't want to answer. Texting is okay though. But then there are long conversations that would just be easier if they were spoken. I prefer my digits get the exercise so I'll pass.
Next week is Thanksgiving. I love Turkey. And Stuffing. Something about dried up bread that has been re moistened has its appeal. I love it. Then comes the day after... Shopping! This year will be stellar as always I am sure. Steph got her hubby and his brother, aka my future EC, to come stand in line for us. We will be done in no time. Yes.
My mission papers should be completely ready to turn in by Thanksgiving. I'm hoping I will be able to hurry and get them in ASAP and then get out ASAP. I'm taking time off from school so I'd rather just get out and get back in a hurry. But I will enjoy every second I'm out there no worries. I just want it when I want it, and I know that's not how it works. Can I ask why not?
Well, that is all for now. Tomorrow is another eventful day at work I'm sure. What day isn't eventful though when you work with crazies. Don't get me wrong. I love it and wouldn't want to be doing anything else. But they are crazy, hands down. I fit right in.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Melis, i am equally bummed that we missed the audition. We are so out of the loop! What has happened to us? I support the boy, the mission papers, broadway day, and your mom visiting. Hope to see you tomorrow!