Saturday, October 27, 2007

What up!

So once upon a time I got a blog. The end...

K- so I'm not sure how I feel about all of this blog stuff, its kinda like publishing your journal online for the world to read. But, sadly, I save the really juicy stuff for my journal, so everything here will be less dramatic, less intense, more boring. Whatev

Yesterday I had the night off. Having Friday nights off is not unusual for me, but occasionally I do work. The unusual part of my night is my rommie Michelle was up here. Score! We decided we should not be bums and play with people. We hit up Li Lo ( not the real one, but that would have been cool) and went and watched a movie with a few peeps. Yes peeps. I believe that is a word that should make a comeback... like fannypacks. Anyway, so about 10 mins into the movie my old age hit me and I fell asleep. So then I left. As a side note, it was only like 11:30- who's the cool kid on campus now?!

Don't fret yet my peeps! (See it has a nice ring to it) I continued on with my night to another house, where another movie was playing. This time I lasted about 7 mins before I fell asleep. So then Mich and I called it a night. Yet I still did not make it to bed till about 2 am. Who knows why. Whatev. Chalk it up as another successful Friday night.

2 comments:

Aimee Smith said...

Melis! I welcome to the world of blogging!

Stephanie said...

mwhahaa! I love it! Finally you blog.... i've been reading your first post for months now-waiting for it to change. I now know you really love me.