Wednesday, December 19, 2007

All I Want For Christmas Is...

While at work yesterday I started falling asleep- not my fault... Ok, my fault. Anyway, to keep myslf awake I wrote a letter to Santa. Here it is


Dear Santa

For Christmas this year I could only think of a few things I would like. I know you're old so I hope that didn't give you a heart attack or anything! Welp, here it is-

1. A digital picture frame. I already have about 5 million picture frames in my room, but I have about 10 billion pictures I would like to display so I think this is the best option.

2. Some clothes. There aren't any in particular that I want, but I need some skirts and stuff to get ready for the mish.

3. A sheild for my camera screen. I get really paranoid okay!

4. A perm. Not the nasty poodle kind, but a nice one that wont make me look like a wet rat. That way my hair will be equally curly all over.

5. A fancy watch. I would like it to be silver, kinda big, but not overly large. Classic and working preferably.

That's really all I could think of. I'm sure with time I could think of more, but there isn't time for that since Christmas is in like 5 days! Kinda lame- I know. So Santa- try and work with it... You're the best!

Melissa

P.S. I have been nice =)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

A perm? Is there anyway I can get you to rethink that?