Sunday, March 23, 2008

Here and There

Oh man. Lots can happen in 6 weeks. Who knew right. Lets get started.

So I did get my call. Yay! KENNEWICK WASHINGTON! I was worried before opening my call that I wouldn't hate where I was going and not want to go. But, I'm way stoked so good. I got my call in the mail on Wed, and opened it on Friday night. Lots of peeps were there, all people that are really important to me for one reason or another. Anyway, I opened the call and I was reading it out loud right. Well, I wanted to see where I was going before I read it to everyone else so I was hurrying and scanning the paper while reading and I saw the word Kennewick- and I screamed! Ha ha, I thought it was foreign! You know, Kennwick England or something. Oh well, Washington can seem foreign right? No but really, I'm so excited. The countdown as of right now is officially 3 weeks and 3 days. Whoa, that's fast.


I've never been a big shopper. Scratch that. I love to shop, but I HATE to spend lots of money. Sadly I dress like a scrub so I've had to buy all new clothes for the mish. My mom has helped, but I've done my fair share of spending. Who thought buying an entire new wardrobe would suck so bad. I didn't. So, I've officially bought 6 skirts, one dress, two bulky pairs of shoes, one watch, and 3 pairs of G's. Don't worry I don't plan on wearing the same 3 pairs of underwear the next year and a half, but I just want to try a few out before I decide what I like. I never knew they had so many different fabrics and styles. I thought it was a one style one fabric kind of thing. Who knew?


So who doesn't need a break every now and then. I know that I'm not in school so I don't technically get a Spring Break, but everyone else does so why shouldn't I take one? So I did. I took a week off from work and went on a cruise. I had a theme song for it too. "Baby let's cruise, away from here..." It was so much fun. Seriously. I went with Michelle, my roomie, and a whole bunch of people from Utah State and our ward were there too. So, we could go off and do whatever we wanted but then meet up with a bunch of friends and random people. So fun. I got to go Snorkaling, and Horseback riding in Mexico. Who does that? Me, thats who! It was a blast, and I really want to go on another trip right now. Guess I'll have to take Washington, but that's fine with me. Bring it on...

2 comments:

Jennifer Cornett said...

I like how i'm in all of your pics! Oh wait! I'm in NONE of them! See if I ever roll up to you and say "Get in loser - we're going shopping!" Okay I will - come home and lets shop!

Stephanie said...

finally, a real live post! i love that my eyes are red from tearing- i did not cry as much as my mom. what a loser. just kidding. I WILL MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!